This page will have links to many people’s stories from the trail.
- First Continuous Through Hike – in 2005 Ken and Marcia Powers hiked the trail in 231 days.
- First Through Hike – in 2002 and 2003 Joyce and Peter Cottrell hiked the entire trail.
- Luke Woolfolk – The Trail Artist, 3000 miles on the ADT
- Robin Grapa – Overcoming disease to become a hiker and ultrarunner.
- Bill & Laurie Foot’s 1997 bike/hike on the ADT
- Matt Parker’s Equestrian Ride – Matt completed the ADT on horseback in 2003-2005
- Stark’s Run – in 1998 Brian Stark ran the entire ADT
- Dave Whitson – blog of his abbreviated 2020 through hike
- Dave Whitson – podcast about his 2020 hike.